Based on experience and requirements in the industrial branch, in which primarily “maintenance-free” stators are used, we started applying our experience to the field of mortar transport and
researching technologies at the beginning of the eighties, thus introducing a new era.
- Production from our own mold construction and the most modern
computer-controlled machines. Use of the newest raw materials
- Quality assurance
- Lab testing of the characteristic properties certified in accordance
with ISO standards
- Production data is recorded in a log book and are available at any time
Lower power consumption
- the wear and tear on the gear motor and drive is lower
- increased conveying capacity
- long service life
- easy assembly
Ganz - Verfahrentechnik OHG is an industrial partner for stators and rotors which are precisely calibrated to each other. Reliable service for: stators and rotors, spiral casings, screw conveyors, replacement parts for plastering machines, flow rate sensors and all matters pertaining to flow screed or plaster.
Ganz - Verfahrentechnik OHG · Ganghoferstrasse 9 · D - 83080 Oberaudorf · Telephone +49 (0) 80 33 - 50 57